Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 1.361: On the 12th day of Christmas...

...Amazon sent to me the cymbals for the Rock Band 2 kit.

It was my Christmas present from my parents, but in short supply in the run up to the holidays I suppose. I had a quick go, it certainly makes the experience more like playing a real drum kit (i.e. I can't do it). Although to be fair to myself I chose a set list of four songs called the Zildjian Showcase - extremely appropriate, but I might have guessed that there would be some challenging drum songs in the set.

Tonight our next winter storm will arrive with what they ominously are calling 'mixed precipitation' - it's amazing how quickly you get into the local way of thinking that six inches or more of snow is no problem at all, but if we end up getting a significant amount of freezing rain again... Well, I'll probably get some nice photos but might not be able to upload them. Again.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!