Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 2.039: The saga continues

Back on Day 1.351 (December 27th), I shared with you the story of two snowmen. I supposed at the time that I had told the story to the end. I was wrong.

On January 18th, Exile #4 went through the recently fallen snow to see how they were doing:


This is what she found (mouseover to see what she discovered about what she found):


They may not have been in good shape, but the fallen one was certainly fairly strong (and doing better than his brother).

By Valentine's Day, they were looking even less well:

And, this morning, I thought I'd captured their last:

It may be so, but what is left of them is now covered in a layer of fresh snow (albeit of the wet, near-freezing point variety).
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!