Friday, February 27, 2009

Day 2.048: 12 bits

0: The number of Magnatiles I contributed to this tower (even though Exile #2 assumed I'd made it - it was all Exile #4's work).
1: (am) The time I finally started to compose this post after clearing up from Rock Band night.
2: The number of days Exile #2 has been struggling with a migraine.
3: Words on Exile #
4: 's shirt
5: Letters in E5N1's latest greeting when I get home from work - 'Hi Dad!'
6: 's ...and...
7: 's - what Exile #2 said it must be raining when she emailed this weather warning to me today:

NOW...
SCATTERED RAIN SHOWERS WILL BE COME MORE NUMBERS ACROSS THE SCHOHARIE VALLEY...GREATER CAPITAL DISTRICT AND SOUTHERN WASHINGTON COUNTY THROUGH 1 PM. RAINFALL AMOUNTS WILL GENERALLY BE LESS THAN A TENTH OF AN INCH.


8: Number of songs completed during Rock Band night before Exile #2 discovered a blocked and overflowing toilet (a different one!)
9: Nein!
10: People here this evening.
11: Reasons I shouldn't start this type of post at this time of night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!