Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 2.062: Different vehicles

I'm tired after a hard-rocking evening, but I wanted to reflect on one of my other online lives (second, third and fourth life?) at the online photographic club known as flickr. I find that for the most part the pictures I post here don't go there and vice-versa.

Here the pictures accompany a story. There they are expected for the most part to tell their own. Here they have a job to do, there they have to stand around and look pretty. I'm sure not everyone would approach the dichotomy the same way I do, but it works for me for now. Feel free to drop in on my photostream and add me as a contact if you flickr and want to keep track of what I upload there.

Also, if you are in need of some inspiration for your photographic efforts, check out Olivia Bee - one of the many wonderful photographers who hang out there and - at 14 years old - something of a flickr-ing wunderkind.

(This was this morning by the way.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!