Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 2.050: Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Sant

Happy St David's Day - well to anyone West of me and/or with a late-night blog reading habit, otherwise Happy St Chad's Day. We celebrated Exile #2's national day with these yummy Welsh Cakes and the girls coloured some flags. Exile #3 included a border of daffodils and leeks on hers:

and Exile #4 gave the dragon a rather-optimistic-for-Wales blue sky:

One of the unwritten (until now) rules I have made for myself is to avoid repeated blog post titles (ignoring the nearly-always-unique day number of course), so I check back on days such as this for possible calendar related dangers. No problems today as it turns out - last year I was returning from Japan and the year before, worrying about a snow storm and yes we have one coming in tonight too). The other day one of my colleagues mentioned that you can buy books of the unwritten rules for various areas of life. Does anyone else have a problem with that?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!