Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 2.290: Aim...Fire?

It's not a great surprise to me to find a member of the family coming down with something at the end of the day today. I'm slightly more surprised that it is me. However, I think that the symptoms suggest a normal seasonal cold (AKA man-flu) rather than its more serious cousin.

I was fine for most of the work day, just getting tired at the end. I thoroughly enjoyed the first night of competition for Season 6 of So You Think You Can Dance tonight, but my energy levels are way below normal. Perhaps a nice warming fire would help, but not this one made by Exile #4 a few days ago - beautiful though it is, it's not going to give off much heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!