Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 2.283: Lapses of judgement

When I posted the time-lapse of E5N1's first two and a half years, I commented on his fans out there in Internet-land. What I hadn't realised was that his biggest fan was right here in the house - E5N1 himself. I dread to think how many of the 59 views that video has had are him watching himself growing up.

The other effect has been some measure of "What about me?" from the girls, so without further ado, here are Exile #3's first seven years and Exile #4's first five, set to music and each compressed into about two and half minutes.




Exile #2 is still standing firm in her desire to be left out of the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!