Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 3.140: Contents may vary



Obviously E5N1 was not the original contents. They were more predictable, but still had some surprises for me. The fittings brought new levels of organisation to 'some assembly required' Here is the front and back of the fittings pack (both sides labelled) and one of the actual structural pieces with some helpful pointers.


Here is the finished article, packed up for the night after a successful first outing at lunchtime today.

Next on the agenda is some serious smoking - but I will need to set aside a few hours for that.

3 comments:

  1. One of us... One of us... One of us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So three years and 140 days is all it took?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - I know! It has been a shocking omission. I even had one back in the UK, admittedly a little smaller than this one! And for the last year I've had a grilling recipe book that I've been waiting to try out.

    Better late than never.

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!