Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 3.112: The three F's

(Family, friends and photos in case you were wondering!)

So, we made it home.  The kids were so great this morning - letting me sleep in and then making me feel so happy to be home when I surfaced.  I also chatted with my sister, brother-in-law, nephew and my parents on Skype.

The conference was great - all work, work, work as you can see!  Of course I was friends with this particular renegade before I went, but I also made a couple of new friends out there and a lot of potential contacts who may be friends some day.  Today, we went to support Albaniana's Fair Trade event and I took a few photos (as requested) of people having a good time - it wasn't hard to find people having fun, but was hard to get my brain in gear.

I offered to take some photos of the conference and I've just made them public on my Flickr account.  You can see Friday's here and Saturday's here.

1 comment:

  1. That Mexican Food was freakin' amazing. And I believe that I have finally achieved Rock Star status to be featured on the front page of The_Exile's Blog! At least for today...

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!