Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 3.123: Blog stars

Much though I would like to, I cannot ever imagine describing myself as a writer or as a photographer, but somewhere along the way I did start to do some writing and take some half-decent photographs.

In the past week, I have had some of my photos published in a local paper and written a popular but controversial article for the church website. Today I had an article published in local uber-blog All Over Albany. You can go and read it - it's part of what we did on Day 3.119 (also known as Mother's Day).

Now I think my plans for world domination can take a back-seat for a while.  I need to get some sleep!

1 comment:

  1. And I forgot to mention this - one of my favourite shout-outs ever!

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!