Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 3.223: One good quiz deserves another...

Thanks to those who played along and spotted this little chap in the tree yesterday. I saw them (there were two I think) walking across our neighbour's yard during dinner yesterday. When we got outside I was delighted to snag a picture of a stripy tail up in the tree, but I didn't have to settle for that as he obviously found me just as interesting and spent some time staring down at me giving me several chances to get a portrait.


I can't make up my mind which one I prefer - they both have major faults, but they are better than they have any right to be having been taken with a 300 mm lens hand-held at 1/8 s exposure time. I'm guessing that the built-in shake-compensation was doing its thing for me.

We had a busy day today at Altamont Fair. This was one of the spectacles we saw - anyone care to guess what is going on here?


You'll discover the truth tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Call that a quiz! Clearly it's dogs on trampolines

    ...or maybe a canine recreation of Maasai tribal dancing.

    You're not going to try and tell us they're playing frisbee are you - no one will believe you ;-)

    A

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!