Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 4.289: The super computer

E5N1 is very busy. He regularly dives into the junk box and starts a 'project'.  I discovered this one when I got home from work.

"It's [E5N1]'s computer," explained Exile #2. "No - sorry - it's his super computer."


When I saw him later he brought it to my desk, "You can use it too, I put your initial on it." He showed me the "D" for daddy along with the rest of the family's initials.

Then placed it next to the keyboard and screen of the computer I was using at the time.

And waited.

It was then I realised he was waiting for me to start using his, so he could have a turn on mine.

2 comments:

  1. I often think my computer might be quicker if it were help together with gaffa tape. Does it help?

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I firmly believe that there are very few problems that some gaffer or duct tape can't help with.

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!