Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 5.021: Face up

E5N1 is the baby of the family but of course he is no baby. He's older now than Exile #3 was when she first gained that name.

He's back to drawing on the computer at the moment.  Generally when I set it up for him I check the pen/tablet is working OK by writing or drawing something.  On Sunday night I drew a face and when I handed the pen over to him, E5N1 said that he was going to draw faces too.

I sat down nearby and read a bit of my book.  When he called me over - this is what he'd drawn.

So good.  So I saved it, but he said he wasn't finished.

Here is the finished article, along with a couple of other ones he did.  He explained that the bottom left one has sticky-up ears on top of his head and that the bottom right one has smooth hair and is saying something (hence the gaping mouth).


Incidentally, he seems entirely well again and so far everyone else is OK.  Hope I didn't speak too soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!