Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 7.015: Snowbug

My run this morning took me back to the Bug Light where I ran on my first weekend long-run in Maine back in November. It looked rather different today:


Also pictured:  bottom left - the view to my normal weekday running area; bottom right - in South Portland they must clear the snow with something that leaves this median (central-reservation) arrangement on the trails.

Finally, in the top right - I photographed this bird (best I could do with my phone) because it looked so huge.  I thought it might be a great cormorant, but it seems too white in the front and the white-breasted variety looks to be more of an African subspecies.  If only I could run with my real camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!