Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Day 56: These clothes don't fit us right


Actually they fitted Exile #3 quite well, she was dressing up in period clothes in a little theatre while Exile #4 was driving a trolley, both at the Children's Museum on Saturday.

Today was our homegroup again, Exile #2 stayed at home with the girls, she's doing OK, but rather tired at the end of the day. However we had new members today, so I was one of the regulars. I hope we will be able to play our part in welcoming them as we have been welcomed. We're using the NOOMA DVDs as a basis for discussion and we have had plenty to talk about. I even played Guitar Hero with the teenagers afterwards - so they've got me sussed :-)

Sorry to cut this short, I'm to blame, but it's late and I'm out of time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!