Monday, October 8, 2007

Day 271: Bean Sean

Although it is Columbus Day, and the girls had the day off school, it was a normal working day for me. I had temporarily forgotten my new haircut when I arrived at work this morning. It is quite dramatic. I think that the last time I had it cut was just before July 4th. So, holiday haircuts in the summer, holiday snowstorms in the winter. A curious summary of the first three quarters (fourths) of 2007.

I made it to the pool this evening - I had two lanes to myself as no-one else was swimming laps. The other two thirds of the pool was being used for synchronised swimming training. Quite surreal. On the plus side I did get to hear the music from above (loud but rubbish) and below (strange and metallic) the water surface. Anyway I did my regular kilometre - in time with the music - and didn't get hair in my eyes (well, on my goggles) for the first time in a while.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!