Thursday, October 11, 2007

Day 274: Legend, in your own time

Today Exile #4 sent me her first email. I'll reconstruct...

Exile #4: Mummy can you check your email?
Exile #2: Why do you want me to do that?
Exile #4: I want to help you.
Exile #2: OK (opening email)
Exile #4: I want to send one
Exile #2: Who to?
Exile #4: Daddy
Exile #2: OK, what do you want to say?
Exile #4: (answers)
Exile #2: OK, I'll show you which keys to press...

----
Daddy
COme home - I want you to tiicckle me.
----

And I did, and did.

With that in mind I offer you a new feature shamelessly stolen from elsewhere - the caption competition. Anyone care to offer a caption for this picture? Comments please...no prize but glory awaits.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. no caption comes to mind, but that is a very cute dog in the foreground! (and I'm impressed he's not trying to steal your daughter's pizza!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exile #4: Hope that dog doesn't come over here and lick me...
    E5N1: Hope that dog comes over here so I can lick it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Exile's insistence on getting into costume to play "What's the tine Mr Wolf?" was becoming quite annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that your back garden? Cute dog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm afraid that I can lay no claim to either garden or dog. It was taken at the birthday party on Day 270.

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!