Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Day 328: Eye? might be

Wrong of me to suggest it - of course it's candy - Halloween candy no less from one of Exile #3's school friends. I suspect that it looked better than it tasted.

I've just been playing poker again - it was a bad night for me I lost a lot of virtual money, but I did end up at a 'table' with one of my friends for the first time - an old school friend recently rediscovered thanks to facebook. He took most of my money now I come to think about it - some friend!

Work has been a bit stressful for slightly hard-to-determine reasons recently - it's probably the proximity of the 'holidays'. I hope so, because that would mean that it will all change after the next eight working days are out of the way - that sounds totally manageable.

So, did you catch pop pun #40 for title watchers? I could've sworn I saw a light coming on. Think about the good times and never look back.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You might be, but then again you might be right?!

    Maybe Christmas (sorry - the 'holidays' - it just slipped out) is why my work is oddly stressful at the moment. No one has uttered the 'must get this done before Christmas' (oops - there I go again) line yet but it can't be long now.

    A

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!