Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Day 329: Ask, wash, try, um, form 'E'

This morning as I was packing my sports kit up to take to work, Exile #2 said "Now don't forget he's younger than you!" Do you think I'm too old? ... (frankly yes)

There's still snow on the ground and salt on the roads - the radio has been playing car-wash adverts and we were wondering at lunchtime if washing the car is as much of a good idea as they suggest and if so how is it even possible to keep a car-wash working during a New York winter?

I just noticed that there is something very strange going on with the juice box in this picture - it looks like it's been badly superimposed. I'm sure it's some sort of optical illusion, but if so I'm still under it.

After work we played our racket-sport. We had a good game. I won't tell you the result here though.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. "I won't tell you the result here though."

    I'll take that as a win and no heart attack, then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just said I won't tell you the result HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your showing off about the result is shameless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean? I refused to give the result...didn't I?

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!