Monday, August 11, 2008

Day 1.213: Water everywhere


The picture is Exile #3 and her cousin on Saturday evening. Today, like so many days recently, has been another wet day - the next five days all feature rain in the forecast although 'no repeat of today' with its flash flooding. With a wet day in the forecast for today I decided to swap my holiday for tomorrow. Everyone else visited the supermarket and the library, so there were new stories and nice food waiting for me when I returned home. We are hoping for better weather and an outing tomorrow.

This evening I finished a two-day project to get our driving directions together for our trip, I am hoping that there will be no incidents like this one. "Google Maps wouldn't steer us wrong!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!