Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 3.124: Swallow - hard!

I love attempting to take photos of birds in flight. This is a huge challenge and one that usually leads to crippling disappointment. A couple of weeks ago we found ourselves surrounded by swooping swallows. I dutifully got my camera out. Not a single photo came out well.

Not a single photo.

But when I put a few of them together, I kind of like it.


By the way, if you're in the mood for more words, why not try the post at All Over Albany that I linked to yesterday? Well, let's just say that I've linked to it in yesterday's post. Yesterday if you clicked on 'an article' it linked to the Pepperoni Sandwich Song - which is fun too - but it was an accidental E5N1-esque rickroll. The actual article is full of my words and pictures (including E5N1) just like this place - but is song-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!