Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 3.137: "The Girls"

As long as I can remember, the phrase "The Girls" has had pride of place in my life. My two older sisters were the first holders of the title - and to this day are occasionally referred to in that way. My nieces (now 17 and 15) have had their hold on it for some time. However, it is these two who are now universally both here on the blog and in real life referred to as 'The Girls' especially to and for the benefit of E5N1 - and so, he takes my place and the cycle begins again.

And talking of E5N1, here he is meeting himself unexpectedly in the park last weekend.


A vision of how things could have been different if there had ever been a 'The Boys'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!