Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 4.171: tl;dw (yet)!

I've been wanting to write some more profound words about the Wild Goose Festival but, unlike this building that was driven confidently through the road-works right in front of us on the way home, my thoughts are not the right size for a blog post - not yet anyway.

I want to say something about my Greenbelt experiences (1988?-1991), something about the way Christianity and politics mix in a weird way in America, something about music and beer and community...

Anyway, I'll try to make time to get all these thoughts in order. Meanwhile, why not check out the photos again!

For those wondering about the post title, it's a reference to this and by analogy means this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!