Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 4.157: I am a DUG!

No, this is not the moment when I finally reveal my real-world name.  Technically I'm only a DU but I was definitely one of the DUGs last night.

It was DUGs night at E5N1's preschool - dads, uncles and grandpas were invited to visit with their preschoolers for a show-and-tell of work, a craft project and some pizza and wings.

We had a great time.


The first of the 'works' that E5N1 showed me was the animal-name matching game - he loved doing this even though it required a lot of reading, and he was rightly proud of his achievement. He's had a great year and it's sad in lots of ways that he has to move on somewhere new next year, but I'm hopeful that he will do fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!