Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 6.004: Driving to the beach

Our journeys on Friday evening and Monday morning through the city of Busan were definitely challenging. In the end I was not in the frame to drive because the rental company would only register two drivers and I was number three. So I was a participant but a less active one in the adventures.

The rules of the road are flouted everywhere. Although less so in the Monday rush hour when there are many police at the intersections. Other times, driving though red lights, turning right from left lanes and vice versa.  In extreme situations, it seems that putting the hazard warning lights on excuses any behaviour.

Here are a couple of views out of my hotel window.  It seemed to be busy at all hours!



We did fine, but I'm not sure that any of us would choose to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!