Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 6.001: Birthday celebration

We celebrated a good week of work and my birthday in the seaside area of Busan at Haeundae beach. It was quite late by the time we got here after a day of work but we took the advice of one of our hosts and visited a sushi restaurant he recommended.

It turned out to be a buffet and the sushi (and other food) was really excellent.  This is my third plate I think!


Actually, that plate included the only sushi I tried here that wasn't excellent - the sea squirt looked disgusting and tasted disgusting, but I am happy not to have missed the opportunity to try it!

Later, we visited an Irish bar and played darts (of all things).  There may have been some alcohol consumption.


It's also the sixth anniversary of our first morning as residents of the US - and so starts another year of the Exile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!