Thursday, July 5, 2007

Day 176: teleblogging

The best laid plans can sometimes go astray. We did quite well with preparing for the packers and as a result as I sit in the office amongst the boxes, almost all the things that should be in them are and most of the things that shouldn't be aren't. However, a lampshade and a wireless router are in when they should be out. So, no picture, at least until tomorrow and a lot of typing on my 20 key Blackberry keyboard.

I spent most of the day at the new house doing some odd jobs while a lady called Tara installed air conditioning and a nice man cleaned our two carpets. Ah, cream is always a difficult one. Was his discouraging opening gambit, but he did a good job (I think). Meanwhile Exile #2 had all three children and the packers to deal with.

After both houses had been vacated by all visitors, we had a very nice family outing to Washington Park (of tulip fame) so that the girls could burn of some of their cooped-up-all-day energy at the playground. We followed that with a nice meal at a Mexican place nearby. We have now returned to our unexpectedly de-interneted house. I'm sorry to say I was a bit cross about it. Sorry Exile #2. Evidently it is possible to blog from mobile phone. I hope I won't be making a habit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!