Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Day 1.012: Fast food


I know how you all live for these moments from our everyday life, so here we are preparing dinner (and playing with play-dough) and then eating on Sunday lunchtime. Total elapsed time one hour - but it will only take two minutes of your time. How cool is that?

We had a good meeting of our church planting team tonight. It means I missed the chance to go and try out my new skiing skills with my colleagues - that would have been fun too, but this way I get to go to bed on time and hopefully not wake up too sore.

4 comments:

  1. ok have to ask... what are you using to create your timelapse vids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's a complicated, technical and time-consuming business, but I'll do my best to explain the process.

    1) Select time-lapse video option on camera
    2) Set camera position
    3) Start recording
    4) Carry on with life
    5) Stop recording

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know. Your blog is becoming weirdly like watching Big Brother. Thank goodness the lack of audio means we don't have to listen to you all effing and blinding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to think it's a bit faster moving than Big Brother. We could introduce a 'phone vote though...

    How about:
    Hugo's ----? You decide!

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!