Thursday, January 31, 2008

Day 1.021: Electric of Nouns

So, another sick-day today - although we did send Exile #3 to school and Exile #2 managed two small shopping trips, one before and one after the kids went to bed. E5N1 has been ravenous and slightly symptomatic still. Exile #4 has also had something of a relapse and as a result we discouraged her from eating. In the end after her constant cries of "I'm hungry, I'm hungry" and a check of internet medical advice, we relented. Never has a child of ours been so grateful for a piece of toast. What bad parents we are!

When Exile #2 went out, I decided to beat out some of my frustration at my two zero-achievement days on the Rock Band drum-kit and when she got home she was tempted into joining me. We formed a band and went on the road. Rather than go to a lot of trouble to enter names using the on-screen keyboard and a D-pad, we accepted some auto-generated ones, so Exile #2's drummer-chick persona is Donna (Donna the Drummer?) and the band's name...well I think you already know.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!