Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Day 1.074: The answer my friend...

This morning we found that E5N1 had turned escapologist - he had pulled his arms out of his pyjamas and his grobag and then had turned around and put his arms back out so that he was half-naked and back-to-front but still wearing his bag. Later in the day he twice crawled right out of his trousers much to everyone else's amusement.

Exile #4 also caused her mother some merriment today by saying in the course of travelling home from school, "You don't want that - no sirree!"

This morning the girls decided to blow bubbles while we waited for Exile #3's bus pick-up. While I tried to get a good picture (this isn't exactly what I was going for - where did that breeze come from?)
They noticed that although most behaved normally - flying around and popping - some bubbles were sticking to the dry bushes and grass.


Furthermore, when they popped, the left 'shards' of themselves behind. I can only imagine that they were freezing - partially at least. I know I was.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!