Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 3.061: Time travel - not reliable

For a variety of reasons, I have found myself looking back at some early posts on this blog over the last few days.

It is like travelling back in time - the kids are younger, I don't know any local bloggers, I'm posting my tweets in a pane on the right.

Hang on. I wasn't even registered for twitter then.

Then I remember, that I am still looking at today's blog, just the old posts - it feels like time-travel, but really I'm just turning back the pages of the book - it's still today and, now I think about it, I should definitely be in bed.
P.S. The sculpture is in a park in Cambridge, MA very near to the Boston Museum of Science.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!