Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 3.330: Snow, cold!

We woke up to a covering of snow this morning. The girls were already out making snow angels and having a snow fight (couldn't make balls apparently) before I left for work. By the time I got down to the main road, the roadway was clear of snow and by the time I'd driven a few miles down the road there was no sign of any settled snow anywhere.

I guess we were the lucky ones (or not depending on your winter attitude).

On Mondays I usually stay late at work and collect Exile #3 from her gymnastics class but by late this afternoon I was fading fast at the hands of a stinking cold that came on this morning. I came home instead and Exile #2 took her leaving me to do bedtime with the other two. It was surprisingly relaxing.

We had another coating of snow while they were out. What with a covering of snow and a lousy cold - it really feels like winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!