Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 3.346: The house that Grahams built

I took a half day off work today to start a photography assignment. I have responsibility for the two pages in the school yearbook for Exile #3's class. Today they were decorating their 'gingerbread' houses so it seemed like a good opportunity to get started.

The houses are actually made out of the ubiquitous 'Graham Crackers' - I remember when I first heard the name - probably in relation to the making of s'mores - I pictured it (as it sounded to me) spelled 'gram' and wondered what these mysterious crackers could be.  Decorating them was a messy job - but finger-cleaning was a simple matter as Exile #3 is demonstrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!