Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 5.151: Dash, bash, crash

I did a 21 mile run this morning before breakfast. I'll do a proper running update soon for those who like that sort of thing, but let's just say - it's quite tiring to run that far.

So it was a little bit of a struggle to get out of the house at lunchtime to celebrate two years of derryX.com at an event known as the derryXBash.  Exile #4 and E5N1 came with me, we ate pulled pork at the Pig Pit BBQ, scored a party bag and enjoyed hanging out (with the derryX gang and the eponymous pig).



As a bonus, while I was checking for an alternative exit from the parking lot (that did not exist) we spotted this little chap:


Exile #4 was out this evening at a dance recital at The Egg and Exile #2 and I have been making preparations for her birthday party on Monday so now I'm ready to do the third thing.

By the way, there's some E5N1-related exclusive content on the Exiles in New York facebook page today.  Don't miss it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming, sir! Sounds like you had fun, so I guess I accomplished what I set out to!

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!