Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 5.321: In the holiday spirit?


Our outdoor Christmas lights are up. Of course, because I didn't get around to taking them down after last winter (I think I was waiting for winter to come so that I could wait for it to go again), that just means that I've turned them on.

Not that I should play that down too much - it did involve finding the timer switch I bought for the purpose of lighting these last year.  I bought it last year because I couldn't find our previous timer switch.  To continue a long story, I didn't find it.  I did, however, find the older timer switch which I couldn't find last year, so that's doing the job just fine.

Now the question is, when will we get a tree?  The last two years we've gone on the first weekend in December (usually a week after Thanksgiving) to get one.  This year, after the earliest possible Thanksgiving date, that would be this coming weekend December 1st/2nd - Christmas really is coming early this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!