Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 6.153: Late nights

Jet-lag is still taking its toll on me - especially in the late-afternoon and early evening. I am managing to rally myself to be awake then for two or three hours before bedtime, so hopefully things will sort themselves out soon.

Here are some of the last remaining pictures from my Korean trip - these are from a very unusual restaurant that we ended up at because we were still at work well after 9 pm and by then many restaurants were closed.

It was a pretty interesting place - decorated with old technology - including piles of VHS tapes and a TV on a wall mount which, despite it's shape bears the word "FLAT" on its front.


I wonder how many other quirky places we missed by not working late enough often enough!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like my kind of place! They would probably get tired of hearing me say, "Oh yeah, I remember this!" :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!