Friday, July 13, 2007

Day 184: I need a drink

We have a large car - well technically, in common with about 40% of the personal vehicles here, it's a light van - an important distinction because it means it doesn't have to comply with the same emissions rules. We have been using it to the full lately, transporting the whole family plus boxes from the other house, removing most of the seats to collect furniture from the shops etc. However, one feature we have not been able to fully use are the twelve (OK, there could be more - but I can think of twelve) cup holders. How could a maximum of seven people need 12 drinks on the go?

As you can see from this (frankly awful) picture, it's not just cars that come with integrated cup holders. How did we manage before cup holders were everywhere? I seem to recall that I've spent most of my drinking life managing OK, but those days are behind me now. Just the thought of putting a drink on a flat surface brings me out in a cold sweat.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!