Thursday, July 19, 2007

Day 190: Reunited (caterpillars)

Hooray for the Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art who sent my camera back to me so promptly. I only gave them my address yesterday, and it's here. I will be sending a donation to cover the shipping costs (at least) but they have sent it safely wrapped and strings-free.

We celebrated by allowing the girls to put these 'tattoos' on - actually transfers obviously - which they have been itching to do since our visit. Hopefully they won't be itching in the night as a result of putting them on.

I went back to work after the house-move today we have made a lot of progress in quite a short time - which is just what we needed I think. The girls have their last day of camp tomorrow, then it's back to 'normal' summer activities (whatever they are) for a few weeks.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!