Thursday, April 3, 2008

Day 1.083: The O.C.

Not Orange County - either the one in California where the show is set or the one elsewhere in New York where the moustachioed ones make the crazy bikes. No, this is Exiles in New York's Operations Centre (Center?). As far as suggestions that I do things (trips to Japan, snow clearance...) just to have something to write about and so to further my blog-war campaign against Albaniana and others - that is an outrageous slur on my character.

On the other hand, maybe I should start, then maybe I wouldn't be reduced to taking pictures of the computer on its new desk and trying and failing to find something interesting to say about it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!