Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 1.110: Here we snow again

Yes - we really did have snow today.

No - this is not a picture of it.

Yes - our newly potted plants are sheltering inside in the kitchen tonight from an expected frost.

No - we are not expecting icicles in the morning.

Exile #4 had her first swimming lesson this afternoon and seems to have enjoyed it. She asked me this evening, "Can I have another one some time?" So I explained that she would be having them every week for a while. "Oh goody!" she replied.

When I took a cup of water up to Exile #3 after she had been in bed for about 20 minutes tonight, she told me that she has finished her book - this is one she has been reading by herself in bed in the mornings and evenings. She is quite pleased with herself and rightly-so - hopefully the first of many.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!