Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 2.032: Daddy time!

I don't see much of the kids during the work-week, but today was an exception. First was a daily event though - school-bus pick-up time for Exile #3. While we were waiting, we found this strange green area at the side of the house. She tells me that it's grass and the whole yard is covered with it under the snow - "Don't you remember my birthday party?"

Since that area is under the trees, I'm not calling it over yet - so our yard has been completely covered for 42 days and counting.

Exile #4 was out making snow-castles again as I left for work this morning. She was off school today because she was sick in the night. She did her best to tidy up after herself and then went back to sleep. Bless her!

This evening I came home from work to take the girls to their skating lesson. Exile #2 was home - not out as she had planned thanks to her being a bit off-colour too, but I took all three of them as planned. While the girls were on the ice (both doing well), E5N1 charmed some other spectators - two 8 or 9 year old girls - one of whom was completely smitten, the other less so - apparently even this prodigious charmer has his limits.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!