Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 2.047: Driveway art reinvented

We had a coating of snow and sleet this morning. It didn't stop a new driveway art project.

My desktop PC is also reinventing itself at the moment as 'useful'. It has gradually been descending into paralysis over the last few months. Eventually when I tried to edit one of the pictures from my new camera and found that it just would not do it, I checked out its memory situation - it's 500 MB was just not cutting it (my camera has 16 times that amount of memory!) so a quick internet purchase later, I now have a more realistic 2 GB - and a computer that seems more inclined to do what I ask of it.

I was involved in a car accident today (although my involvement was as the owner of the parked car that someone collided with). Fortunately there is only minimal surface damage to the bumper, so there's no need for me to track down the culprit. The fact that she reported the incident to security and they summoned me to come and look at it with her is also a factor.

Talking of reinventing things (as we were - look - up there), here is a video clip from a few weeks ago of Exile #4 discovering that Exile #3's umbrella can double as a musical instrument.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!