Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 2.028: Can I make it any more?

Obviously!

Just before lunch I started up Rock Band to do a few solo guitar and vocals challenges. The girls watched when they weren't doing their tidying up. E5N1 went to the music box and brought his drum and drum sticks to stand next to me and rock-along.

After lunch I took Exile #4 out for a trip through the car wash while Exile #3 had a friend over for a play-date. Afterwards, we all went to the 'Y' - the girls to skate with their friend and her mom, Exile #2 to swim and E5N1 and me to watch the skating. When Exile #2 returned from her swim, I picked up some skates and header to the ice for the first time in at least 20 years. It was harder than I hoped, but easier than I feared. I did fall over twice, both without any real pain - once right in front of Exile #2, who despite having had the camera in hand a couple of minutes earlier, was not equipped to document the event.

This evening when our guests had gone we found E5N1 with his drum and sticks trying to switch the XBOX on - ready to rock once again. When we switched the radio in the kitchen over to a pop station as a low-maintenance alternative, he picked up his drum and carried it into the kitchen to play along.

It's pop pun 95 for title watchers: He was a punk, she did ballet.
(and today (Matthew) I was a...)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. It's no good, I can't think of a clever way of answering without answering. Oh well, see you later...

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!