Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 3.187: "The God Song"

About a week ago one of my online friends posted a video on Facebook of a song called "God is Not a White Man". I was watching it in the morning when E5N1 came in and I left him watching it while I went in the bathroom. He somehow discovered how to get the video to repeat and has spent a good 10 or 15 minutes each morning this week watching, singing along and then restarting it. He calls it "The God Song". I caught him with the camera this morning!



You can check out the original here and if you liked it, you can press the spacebar to start it again (thanks E5N1 for that part of my technical education)!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I was expecting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GSe5W2vncQ . Quite hard to sing tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The visuals are a bit static too.

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!