Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 3.250: Home!

Exile #2 has been saying all week that the family have forgotten who I am. She's been saying it with more or less humour depending on the day. In all I have spent rather fewer waking hours with her and the kids than has been my intention.

Monday was gym class day, Tuesday we had a church meeting, Wednesday I was out with a colleague, Thursday was school open house but Friday I'm in love...bubububa-bububa.

In fact, I was home fairly late tonight - a crazy week ending as it had started with more to do than could sanely be fitted in, but I did see the kids and, once they were in bed, sat down for a nice dinner with my lovely wife of sixteen years and two weeks. And, with that the weekend begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!