Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 3.254: Life comes at you fast!

The title is an advertising slogan. Here is an example of the adverts. Certainly it has felt like that for me recently - especially at work.

This evening was a welcome break from the frenetic pace of life as I had a quiet couple of hours at Albaniana's place with her kids while she and the Man were at the Open House. I say 'with', I barely saw them if I'm honest and they seemed quite content with that arrangement.

When Exile #4 and I came down from our summit-conquering on Labor Day, I was told I needed to film a video of Exile #3 coming down the slide at the playground. I had no idea why, but I obliged - here is the result:



Yeah - life comes at you fast. Sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!