Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 3.338: Winter photography

I've had in mind a project to produce some photo-books (just for ourselves) with a chronological telling of our time in the US as seen on the blog. For a variety of reasons this project has been stalled (mainly because I'm not happy with the level of control that either of the interfaces I've tried has given me). Recently, I have been trying to see if I can at least get the first one done and that means I've been looking back at photos from the early months of the Exile.

Looking at old photos is interesting - I'm aware that I wouldn't have taken it like that, or processed it like that, or that it would have come out better with my new camera or whatever. I wonder what I will make of my 2010 photography in another three or four years.

In any case, for now I'm quite happy with these. Two more from our walk by the Hudson on Sunday - one using my favorite misleading editing technique - I don't know why I like it, but I do!


And here's one taken this morning in the fresh snow we had yesterday evening and overnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!