Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 5.003: Photography by Exile #4

It wasn't until this morning that I discovered that Exile #4 had taken my compact camera out to photograph the finished snowman yesterday. She took several rather good pictures.  Here is one.


I was surprised all over again this evening to discover she'd taken more today.  Exile #4 (home from school because she was unwell yesterday evening, but doing fine today) and E5N1 built a castle complete with luxurious living accommodation, crenelations and spectacular grounds.  Naturally she took photos.

And then there was the treasure.  "I have to get a close-up!" was her response to Exile #2's suggestions she'd taken enough photos.  Oh how often I've heard that suggestion from one family member or another!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!