Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 5.159: Father's Day

I ran 23 miles this morning. It was obvious that the family had remembered it was Father's Day when I got back to find them all out on the driveway to cheer me home. I don't normally get a reception like that from my training runs!

After I made myself presentable, the kids presented their cards:


E5N1's (on the right) inside said "TO DAD BANANA LOVE [E5N1]"

Exile #4's was a booklet about me including such statements as "My father's favorite sport is football" and "My father is funny" with pictures to accompany (including what I'm assuming is a rugby ball!)

Exile #4 also took on photography duties - trying out her new camera.  Here are her pictures of the present unwrapping:


Such great gifts (the bottom right picture is a from a recipe in the "Smoke" book involving smoking a chicken with a can of beer shoved inside!)

And Exile #2 took the camera over to catch this Father's Day moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!