Thursday, April 18, 2013

Day 6.098: All over it for five years!

Exile #2 and I escaped for a few hours tonight to hang out in the real world with the lovely online community that are the friends, readers and connections of the the lovely All Over Albany folks.

I didn't take a lot of photos - I put my DSLR down when we went in and picked it up when we left - but I did take these to remember it by:


Once again the party was at the City Beer Hall - they did a fantastic job - excellent location and great finger-food. It was sad that the wind kept us inside this year, but it did mean that the party eventually led to mechanical bull riding. Someone pointed out it would be great blog material if I stepped up, but I didn't!

Had great conversations with lovely people including several once-a-year acquaintances from the previous years' parties, some new folks and some people who I manage to interact with (online at least) more than once a year!

Happy Birthday AOA, and many, many happy returns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!